Benefits available to Three Rivers Casino Team Members
• *401(k) Deferred Compensation Plan.
• Direct deposit of payroll checks.
• Free professional uniforms.
• Free (as well as discounted) meals & beverages on each shift.
• Team Member break area with computer & Nintendo Wii.
• Competitive wages & Advancement opportunities.
• *Workers’ Compensation Insurance Program.
• Extensive Team Member Orientation, which includes Guest Service Training.
• Team Member Assistance Program (EAP).
• *Referral rewards (Add-A-Star).
• *Witness Duty as requested by TRC/H.
• Community-wide merchant discounts and specials.
• *Discounts at our hotel, Sweet Treats / Gift Shop, Trios, Prime Rib & Steak House & World Market Buffet.
• Monthly Birthday Parties & Routine TM Appreciation events.
Additional, Benefits for our Part Time & Full Time Team Members
• *Paid Time Off through our PTO plan.
• *Family, Medical & Personal Leave.
• *Military Leave; *Bereavement Leave; *Jury Duty.
• Flexible Savings Account (annual) for dependent care & medical expenses.
• Special Prices and/or discount on work shoes through “Shoes for Crews”.
• Training & Development (blue chip).
• *$15,000 life insurance for Part Time working 20+ each week.
• Team Member services programs:
- Suggestion Rewards.
- Team Members of the Month & Team Leader of the Quarter.
- Fitness Club Membership Discounts.
Finally, Available to those Team Members who meet eligibility requirements.
• *Health, Dental, Prescription & Vision.
• *Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability.
• *Discounted services for Shasta participants & dependents at CTCLUSI Dental Clinic.
*Refer to TRC/H handbook for eligibility requirements.
TRC/H has established certain committees that meet on a regular basis. Each is always looking for new participants. Contact Team Member Services for more information about: The Green Team; Safety Team