If you know how to play the lottery, you can play - and win - at Keno. Brought to the U.S. in the mid-1800's by the Chinese, this simple game offers the possibility of winning large payouts on relatively small wagers.
The game Keno is played using a ticket featuring a field of numbers from 1 through 80. You can select (or choose Quick Pick) up to 20 numbers in that field. Our computer then randomly chooses 20 winning numbers between 1 and 80 for each game of Keno and displays those winning numbers on the monitors. Your winning amount is based upon how many numbers you match.
It's that simple... and that easy to win. You may play as many tickets as you wish. You could win as much as $50,000.00 on a $1.00 bet!
or ....Try our new 24/7 keno kiosk
Current Keno Hours:9:00am - 8:00pm, Sunday
10:00am - 10:00pm, Monday thru Thursday
9:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday
New Keno Hours
Sun-Thu 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- $1.00 ticket minimum
- $0.50 per way for 3 or more combined ways
- $0.25 per way for 50 or more combined ways
- $0.10 per way for 100 or more combined ways
- $1.50 minimum for Special Rate
- $5.00 minimum for "Special 20 Spot", or multiples of $5.00
- $3.00 minimum for "Top & Bottom"or "Left & Right" multiples of $3.00
- $4.00 minimum for "Sweet 16", or multiples of $4.00
- $0.50 tickets for 10 games or more.