Slot Tech 2 Job Announcement
One Full Time position ~ Open Until Filled
Troubleshoot Slot Machines and other gaming and non-gaming related equipment and also perform repairs to correct mechanical, electrical, and electronic failures at an advanced level.
Primary responsibilities and job functions are included in Job Description which is available in Human Resources upon request.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have an Associates Degree in electronics with a minimum of 1 year experience as a Slot Technician or have the equivalent in experience as a Slot Technician.
• Must be able to pass a Slot Tech 2 written exam.
• Must possess reasonable ability to communicate in English.
• This position is subject to pre-employment drug testing and criminal history background check which will include fingerprinting.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Must receive and maintain a valid Class 3 gaming license from the Tribal Gaming Commission.
• Indian preference will be observed in the hiring process.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY & RESTRICTIONS
• Non supervisory.
• Slot Tech 2 access level.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere.
• Must possess the ability to move at least 150 pounds with assistance.
• Must be able to stand for 100% of the job time.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
• Will work with solvents and cleaners on a regular basis.
• Will work around and with high voltage electricity regularly.
• Frequently work in close tight quarters.
• Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
• Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays & special events as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter, employment application & resume to:
Covita Hughes, Recruitment Specialist
Mail: Three Rivers Casino ~ 5647 HWY 126 ~ Florence, Oregon 97439