Open Until Filled
Responsible for providing chair side assistance and authorized clinical duties to the Dentist in the Tribal Dental Clinic.
Primary responsibilities and job functions are included in Job Description which is available in Human Resources upon request.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Requires graduation from an accredited Dental Assistant program.
Requires valid Oregon certifications for general Dental Assistant and Radiologic Proficiency.
Requires CPR certification.
Requires clinical/chair-side assisting experience.
Proven ability to communicate effectively with patients and staff.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must possess reasonable ability to communicate in English.
This position is subject to pre-employment drug testing and criminal history background check which may include fingerprinting.
Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
Indian preference will be observed in the hiring process.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
• Must be able to walk, talk, hear, use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Must be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
• Moderate noise level with frequent interruptions and distractions.
• Full time with benefits including employer paid medical, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance.
• 401(k) Deferred Compensation plan.
• Paid holiday, vacation and sick leave.
Tribal Dental Clinic
1245 Fulton Avenue
Coos Bay, Oregon 97420
HOW TO APPLY
Send employment application, cover letter and resume to:
TRC&H / CTCLUSI
5647 HWY 126
Florence, OR 97439
Or fax to 541-902-2966
If you have any questions, please call Covita Hughes at 541-902-6504
Position description available upon request.